Skip to main content

Freeman Facial Mask Review






Hello again people!

So, my best friend went to KL a couple weeks ago and she told about Freeman Mask is a good facial mask. So I decided to give them a try and I chose these : Pomegranate Peel - off mask and it's for all skin type. the texture is a clear gel and it has a good smell but for me the fragrance is a little bit too strong, but it depends on your preference..

I have used this mask like about 3 weeks (4-5 times using alternately with another masks) and so far it goes well to my skin and I always love with peel - off type of mask because I don't have to wash the mask off. yes, FYI, I am a lazy person when it comes to the fact that I have to get my feet to bathroom and get wet after feels the warm of my bed... 

back to the topic, my skin feels smooth after use this mask. Oh, and another good FYI, Freeman Products are Paraben Free! good news right?! I always love when I found an affordable yet good quality product that doesn't do harm to my skin..


Pomegranate Peel - off Gel Mask

the texture is a clear gel

And this is is the wash-off one. The texture is like another clay mask, but, when you apply this on to your face, the texture is like melted, yes melted.. well it actually make it easy to spread on to all over your face since most of clay mask is has a thick texture that make it quite hard to spread it, but also because of that, means that we have put more to cover my face fully.

and the smell, same like the first one, it has a refreshing lemon scent, but for me, again, it's too strong especially when I apply the mask on my nose area, I was like hold my breath for a seconds. But then again it depends on your preferences, maybe for some people it's not that strong.
Min + Lemon wash off Clay Mask


I use these two masks alternately for 3 weeks now. And yes I can feel the difference with my skin. Usually I use Biore Porepack to clean my comedos like every 2 weeks. But after I used these 2, I've never used my porepack again, and it control my oil pretty good. 

One you have to take note is that since these two are exfoliating masks, so don't use it everyday. I alternate it with scrub cleanser to do exfoliating. And after you use this mask, it's a must that you use moisturizer or sleeping mask to keep your skin moisture.

So here's how I use these mask:
Monday : Mint + lemon clay mask
Tuesday : skip exfoliating
Wednesday : Scrub Cleanser 
Thursday : Peel - off mask
 Friday : Scrub Cleanser
Saturday : skip exfoliating, time for another type of mask
Sunday : Scrub cleanser 

That's the summary for my exfoliating routines, for me I don't want to over exfoliate my skin because it can cause breakouts. But like what I said before, everyone has difference skin, you have to know your skin and find the needs first before using any skincare products.

Well, that's all for now, I hope my post can help you in finding a good skincare. stay tuned for more posts. Ciao! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Clarifying Facial Tonic Review

Can you see all the "No"s ingredients? say Yes to organic skin care products It's almost a year that I started to slowly to move to natural organic skincare products and I hope you guys also start to use organic products too. Like you know in food term, organic means that the food you eat is produce naturally and without any chemical involvement. The same thing to skincare product, we apply them to our skin, just imagine you apply chemical to your skin every morning and night every day for years, doesn't it scares you? because I do! okay, I will start to review my first organic skincare product by Sukin. You can read more about Sukin here   So, this is a facial toner and good for oily skin and I loovvee this toner so much especially for my oily to combination skin type.  ➽ How to use? just apply this after cleansing. after you dry your clean skin, pour it to cotton pad and swab it smoothly to your skin and let your skin absorb it. after use it contin